|Language:||English • Español|
Home for Administrators
When administrators log in, the following page is displayed to them. The general state of the system is summarized in this page.
- A user list with the number of executing task they sent.
- Recently executing, finished and failed tasks.
- Link to System Configuration, New Project, etc.
Directories where Legion files will be stored and retrieved. Changing one of these after some time will require that the files are moved to the new directories.
- WWW Path : The address of Legion Web Interface Installation.
- Numbers of Rows in Tables : Numbers of Rows in Tables such as User List, Tasks List, Project List.
- Number of Rows in User Home : Number of tasks that are shown in the home for normal users.
- Number of Rows in Admin Home : Number of tasks that are shown in the home for admin users.
- Language : Currently Spanish and English are supported.
- Password min length : Minimum length for passwords.
- Trust Store : It is possible to access the Legion Web Services layer via HTTPS, therefore the certificate should be available on a trust store.
- System email : Emails address that sends system notification to users.
- SMTP host : Host for sending emails.
- Email signature : Text of E-mail Signature
- WARNING: Stopping this thread will disable task status updates and email notifications about task completion or failure